- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush
Convert film to file with cutting-edge innovation
Want to experience old memories without the pricy cost of conversion? With the Digital Film Scanner from KODAK, reliving the past is as simple as scan, save and share.This versatile film-to-JPEG converter digitizes and optimizes a variety of antiquated films including 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 and 8mm negatives, enabling you to transfer images to any Mac or PC device for saving, sharing, printing and editing. Our all-in-one package comes ready with everything you need to start scanning: various film adapters and inserts, a built-in LCD color display, an exceptionally easy operational interface as well as multiple cables for device hookup. Don’t settle for less than superior image quality. Trust the giant of digital innovation.
Fast Film to JPEG
Convert color and black-and-white films from nearly any format with 6 unique easy-load inserts and adapters. The program’s helpful tray and insert directories tell you exactly what to use depending on the specific film type, including everything from 135, Super 8 and 8mm slides to 35mm, 126 and 110 negatives.
Observe each image in crisp, clear, high definition detail through the unit’s 3.5” color display, which features convenient tilt and brightness adjustment for your viewing pleasure. The liquid-crystal screen’s oversized composition also makes it perfect for editing images and playing slideshows.
Big Screen Viewing
Use the bonus video and HDMI cables to project your memories on a television or through any other compatible entertainment equipment. The scanner is powered via provided AC adapter or USB cable. You can also hook it up to any Mac or PC (no software required) to upload your photos for safekeeping.
For further simplicity, the unit comes equipped with large, comfortable buttons for moving through the program’s many applications. Once you’ve scanned a film, hit the main camera button to instantly save to your microSD card. The display will even tell you when memory is full. NOTE: Use of a micro SD card is required (not included).
Super Simple Software
For ease of operation, the interface features streamlined navigation split into three modes. ‘Gallery’ helps you to view, flip, rotate and delete existing photos on your microSD card (NOT included); ‘Capture’ is for scanning, saving and adjusting image brightness and RGB; and ‘Settings’ lets you change resolution and LCD brightness, consult the film directory, upload to computer via USB and more.
- Large 3.5” LCD Screen: helps you operate the scanner, view slideshows and edit images with handy tilt and adjustable brightness features.
- 14 Megapixel Sensor: captures images in stunning HD clarity.
- Integrated Interpolation: optional setting enhances images up to 22 megapixels.
- 3 Numbered Slide Inserts: easily adapt to your old films for safe, convenient loading.
- 3 Numbered Adapter Trays: hold the inserts and click into the unit for speedy scanning.
- Power On/Off: turns the unit on and off.
- Home Button: lets you navigate back to the interface’s main page.
- Capture Button: saves the current image or returns to the capture view screen.
- 3 Function Keys: correspond with various prompts on the screen for effortless interface navigation.
- HDMI/Video Cables: connect to a television to view your photos on the big screen.
- USB Cable: connect to a computer, laptop or other device for image upload; can also be used to power the scanner.
- AC Adapter: plugs into a wall outlet to power the scanner.
- Cleaning Brush: safely cleans and readies your dusty films for scanning.
- User Manual: provides complete instructions and tips for operating the scanner.
- RGB Adjustment: helps you achieve your ideal image coloring (red, green, blue, reset).
- Brightness Adjustment: ightens and darkens the image per your preference.
- Gallery Mode: lets you rotate, flip, delete images and view in slideshow.
- Resolution Adjustment: toggles between 14 or 22 megapixels [via software interpolation] for stunning image quality.
- USB Upload: transfers images on your microSD card to any computer or compatible device.
- Tray Directory: indicates the exact adapter you need for each film or slide type.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.