- 500-FOOT PVC-COATED STEEL WIRE | 3/32” Galvanized Metal Aircraft Cable is Coated to 3/16” Diameter with Protective PVC for Superior Strength, Sturdiness, Security & Ideal Flexibility for a Variety of Home, Industrial & Marine Applications | Enjoy Reliable Resistance to Corrosion, Rust, Salt Water, Cold, Heat & Abrasion
- IMPRESSIVE 920 LB BREAK STRENGTH | Formidable 7x7 Braided Strand Structure Promises Many Years of Non-Fraying Performance Whether You’re Pulling, Lifting, Rigging, Hoisting, Hanging or Installing Railing | Durable Line Withstands Hundreds of Pounds of Force, Making it Suitable for All Kinds of Indoor & Outdoor Projects
- PERFECT FOR RAILING & FENCING | Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Wire Offers Countless Benefits: Preserve Your View, Resist Everyday Wear & Weather & Improve Safety in High-Risk Areas Such as Decks, Stairwells & Rooftop Terraces | Also Suitable for Garden Trellises, Dog Runs, String Lights, Bird Feeders, Wind Chimes & Clotheslines
- CONVENIENT SPOOL FOR STORAGE | Bulk Supply of PVC Cable Comes Neatly Packaged on a Compact Reel for Easy Storage, Portability & Accessibility at Home & Worksite | Tightly-Coiled Rope Effortlessly Unravels, Won’t Tangle & Returns to Spool for Quick Packing in Workshop, Garden Shed, Garage, Toolkit or Work Truck
- CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH & THICKNESS | Need Additional Wire Rope for Your Cable Railing System, Professional Fencing, Second-Story Balcony Job, Light Hoisting Work or DIY Home Project? | Shop the Jumbl Amazon Store for a Vast Assortment of 250ft, 500ft, 750ft & 1000ft Spools in a Wide Range of Steel & PVC Thicknesses
Details: Quality construction comes down to the wire. Whether you’re installing a balcony railing for safety or hanging string lights for quaint ambiance, this spool of 1/8” Wire Rope from Jumbl delivers durability and support beyond compare. Boasting a formidable break strength of 1,510 pounds, our marine-grade cable is comprised of rust-resistant stainless steel and comes in a variety of lengths up to 1,000 feet. The wire is sleek and slim for discreet appearance, but also offers a sturdy working load and rugged suspension thanks to its 7x7 braided structure. Keep a spool handy in case you need to tie down equipment, tie out a pet, enclose a vegetable garden, or construct permanent railing or fencing inside and outside your property. Jumbl shows you the ropes with powerful, versatile performance for every project. Add a supply of 1/8” Wire Rope to your cart today! Versatile Application Multipurpose steel cable provides the strength, endurance, and flexibility you need for fencing, rigging, pulling, lifting, and other heavy-duty tasks. Use to tie down bulky equipment, secure pets, hang outdoor lighting, or construct a safe, attractive railing system around a deck, balcony, property line, or stairwell. Durable Stainless Steel Resilient material is comprised of AISI 316 stainless steel. Unlike synthetic fabric ropes and inferior aircraft cables that split, fray, break, and weather, our high-grade metal stands up to all kinds of wear and tear. Enjoy reliable resistance to rust, corrosion, extreme temperatures, water, acid, and abrasion. 7x7 Braided Construction Stiff yet flexible, strong yet thin. The rope’s discreet 1/8” thickness preserves your outdoor view while remaining sturdy thanks to its 7x7 braided core. Clustered design extends the life of your wiring with a breaking force of 1,510 pounds—enough to support most lighting, décor, machinery, and body weight.