- LONG LASTING WARMTH – Heat Emanates from Pad for Up to 8 Hours & Gradually Cools Off to Lull Your Beloved Pet into Dreamland
- SOFT FLEECE LINER – Fleece Liner Provides Maximum Comfort & Snuggles; Removable & Machine Washable for Easy Cleaning
- SAFE HEATING ELEMENT – Gel Heating Element Eliminates Wires or Electricity, Keeping Your Pets Happy & Safe Throughout the Season
- CONVENIENTLY PET-SIZED – Pad Measures 8” x 8” to Fit Into Standard Microwave for Simple Heating & Easy Transporting to Your Pet’s Favorite Spot
- SOFT, SOOTHING TEXTURE – Premium Heating Gel Creates Pleasing Squishy Texture; Your Pets Will Love to Snuggle Against It
Have a warm spot for your pets? Show them!
The snow is falling and friends are calling yoo-hoo. It’s the time of year when you have lots of parties and family events to go to, which means your best bud has to stay home alone. Luckily, the Arf Pets Warming Pet Pad can help keep them warm and cozy until you get back. Just pop the 8” x 8” pad into the microwave for a few minutes, and they’ll enjoy a comfy cushion that stays warm for up to 8 hours. Thanks to the safe gel heat source, there are no wires for your pet to chew through or toxic materials to worry about. Best of all, the pad’s squishy texture and soft fleece liner are sure to make this your pet’s favorite place to cuddle up for a long winter nap.
What You Get
- 1 x gel-based heating pad
- 1 x removable, washable fleece liner
- User guide
Specs & Details
- Dimensions: 8” x 8”
- Liner material: Fleece
- Heating pad material: Gel
How to Enjoy
- Remove fleece lining before warming up the pad
- Pop the pad onto a plate and into the microwave following instructions
- Remove from microwave and test temperature with your hand
- Replace fleece lining and settle into your pet’s favorite spot
- Recommended to place under Inside pet’s favorite bed
- Watch your little one settle in for a good nap!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.