- UNIVERSAL ATTACHMENT DESIGN – Ivation T-Bar Row Platform Locks Snugly & Securely Into Any 2” Frame Tubing on the Base of Your Dumbbell Rack or Bench
- DURABLE, SOLID CONSTRUCTION – Solid Steel Construction With Anti-Corrosion Chrome Finish Means Double-D Handle Grips Stand Up Through Years of Use
- SWIVEL DESIGN FOR ERGONOMICS – Tight Workout Spaces Are No Problem Thanks to Our T-Bar Row Platform's Smart 360° Swivel Design
- SAFETY FIRST W/NO-SLIP GRIP – Textured Double-D Handle Grips Ensure Easy & Secure Grasp Even When Cold or Wet; Remains Grippy with Sweaty Palms
- NO NEED TO BUY A NEW BAR – Versatile Design Enables T-Bar Row Platform to Securely & Safely Fit Every 1" Standard & 2" Olympic Bar
Raise the bar on your home gym!
Just because you work out at home doesn't mean you can't have a professional-quality workout. The Ivation Press T-Bar Row Platform, combined with the Double-D Handle, offers a serious solution for developing your back, shoulders, forearms, triceps and biceps through seated row exercises without a row machine. And, with the Double D Handle design, you can work out both arms at once. The T-Bar Row Platform safely handles up to 350 lbs., so you can push for glory while developing those glory muscles. Want a big workout in a tight space? No sweat! Thanks to the Platform's 360° swivel design you can get a serious workout even if your home gym really only occupies a homey space.
What You Get
- 1 heavy-gauge steel t-bar row platform with solid-steel pivot & dual bronze oil-lite bushings
- 1 solid double-d handle with solid steel anti-corrosion chrome finish and textured grips
- 1 user guide
Specs & Details
- One (1) 7.5"x6.5"x5.5" (LxWxH) Ivation Double-D Handle with solid-steel, anti-corrosion chrome finish with textured grips
- One (1) 9.3”x 4.8” x 6” (LxWxH) steel Ivation T-Bar Row Platform with dual bronze oil-lite bushings
- T-bar row platform can hold up to 350 lbs.
- Build strength and work several muscles, including latissimus dorsi, teres major & minor, deltoid, rhomboids, infraspinatus, pectoralis major, trapezius and biceps, brachialis, hamstrings, gluteus maximus and abdominals
- Attach Double-D Handle for pull-downs, push-downs, hammer curls, front raises, low rows and chins
How to Enjoy
- Securely bolt T-Bar Row Platform to floor or attach to frame tubing at base of dumbbell bench or rack
- Place one end of bar in platform bar indentation. Load weights on other end
- Attach Double-D Handle to work both arms at one time
- Keep clean by wiping with a soft, cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.