- Infinite wind resistance the harder you pedal the harder the resistance
- Workout upper and lower body simultaneously or independently
- Console continuously shows 6 workout metrics, no more waiting for the readouts and has RevMeter RPM gauge
- New RevMeter RPM gauge is a fun visual way to see your efforts
- Large thickly padded seat for comfort
- Integrated water bottle holder
- Four levelers to ensure stability
- Transport wheels
- Telemetric heart rate compatible (chest strap not included)
- Wind screen and reading rack accessories are available (sold separately)
Schwinn Airdyne AD6
The Airdyne Exercise Bike is simply smart. Wind resistance is exponential, so the harder you pedal, the higher the resistance becomes. The console is designed to show key data all at once, and it has a unique RevMeter RPM gauge that's perfect for interval training. The Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Bike is a must-have cardio machine for any home gym.
The Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Upright Exercise Bike provides superior performance, comfort, and durability for your home gym.The quiet, frictionless fan ensures a smooth, relaxing workout. A shrouding over BioSynch linkage system makes for a safer workout, while the LCD display offers optimal performance. Dimensions: 49.7L x 25.7W x 50.9H in.. Resistance-based braking creates zero friction. Durable metal frame. Smooth, reliable ride. Ideal for rehabilitative use. Water bottle holder, self-balancing pedals, and transport wheels. Large, easy-to-read LCD console. Manufacturer provides 15 years frame, 1 year mechanical parts and 2 years electronic parts warranty.
- New quieter, frictionless fan.
- New shrouding on BioSynch linkage system for safer workouts.
- New RevMeter RPM gauge — perfect for interval training.
- New console layout with continuously visible metrics.
- New integrated bottle holder.
- New more convenient transport wheel location.
- New updated styling for today's home environment.
- New foot straps on self-balancing pedals for greater motion control.
- New accessories: Reading Rack, Wind Screen.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.