- Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV - View your live video with a simple voice command
- Patented 100% Wire-Free design for easy placement anywhere
- Night vision cameras work even in the dark
- Motion activated cameras and real-time email or app notifications
- Records and alerts only when motion is detected so no battery power ever goes wasted
- Indoor/ outdoor weatherproof cameras
- App to securely view live video while home or away
- This is the standard Arlo camera, and the Arlo Pro is a separate product
Arlo Smart Home Indoor/ Outdoor HD Security Camera - 2 Camera Kit
with Outdoor Security Mount
The Arlo camera is a 100 Percent Wire-Free, completely wireless, HD smart home security camera – so you can get exactly the shot you need – inside or out. The Arlo camera is weatherproof and includes motion detection, night vision, and apps. It can capture clips and send you alerts whether you’re at home or away for round-the-clock peace of mind.
- See in stunning detail with HD cameras.
- Patented 100% Wire-Free design for easy placement anywhere.
- Night vision cameras work even in the dark.
- Motion activated cameras and real-time email or app notifications.
- Records and alerts only when motion is detected so no battery power ever goes wasted.
- Indoor/ outdoor weatherproof cameras.
- App to securely view live video while home or away.
Smart home security
- Easy set up – takes just minutes.
- Computer not required.
- Expandable – add cameras as needed.
- 100% wireless and completely Wire-Free.
Motion detection made easy
Arlo is a smartly designed IP camera that can record and send notifications only when it detects.
Optimal camera placement is 7 feet above the floor, aimed slightly down.
The best area for motion detection is five feet to 20 feet (1.5 to 6 meters) from camera position.
Watch anywhere with iOS & Android apps:
- Up to 1GB secure cloud storage included.
- View 4 video streams at the same time.
- Create and schedule smart home rules.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.