Ivation Food Dehydrator
The Ivation food Dehydrator enables you to serve your family, with delicious home-made, healthy, wholesome food and snacks that is high in nutrients and low in calories!
Make delicious meat jerky, fish jerky,crunchy green beans & dried sweet potato sticks, banana chips or dried apples with cinnamon, or any Variety of Fruits, Nuts, Herbs, Vegetables, And Meats.
Dehydrating foods on your own will help you avoid the numerous chemicals and toxins that are often added in commercially-oriented dried fruits and vegetables.
Product Details:Great for fruits, fruit-rolls, vegetables, herbs, and meats
6 or 9 removable, height adjustable racks (13"x12")
Digital thermostat adjusts from 95 F to 158 F
Digital timer with automatic shutoff
Includes 1 solid and 1 mesh sheet
Drip tray collects any residue from drying process
Rear-mounted fan for even drying
Overheating safety protection
Complies with US electrical safety regulations ETL
Dimensions: 17.71 x 13.58 x 12.40 inch (6 tray), 17.71 x 13.5 x 16.3 inch (9 tray).
Distributed Air Flow - Dries Foods Evenly
Uniquelydesigned with a 400wrear-mounted drying fan and air flow circulation technologyto promote even dryingwithoutoverheating, with noneed to rotate the shelves.
Digital Thermostat andTimer
Choose drying temperatures from 95º F (35C) to 158º F (70C). Preset adjustable thermostat with automatic shutoff ensures that foods are dehydrated at their optimal temperature and crispiness,Up to 19.5 hours of dry time adjustable in 30 minuteincrements.
Spacious Drying Racks
Adjustable Drying Shelves (13" X 12"), to contain Meat, Fish, Poultry, Beef, Fruits and Vegetables, Herbs and Spices, Trail mix, Snacks and more. Supports up to 1lb of food on each level. Solid and mesh sheetsare included to use for smaller sized and liquid based foods.
Fruit Roll Snack
Use the included solid sheet to make Fruit rolls snack,tasty chewy fruit leather made from pureed fruit. Fruit rolls are easy to make and cost less than those bought at the store.
Jerky is a favorite protein-rich snack for home, school, and on the hike, It is made by seasoning lean, raw meat in a salt mixture, then drying it without cooking. Jerky also makes a delicious broth for soups and stews
Suggested Drying Temperature
Drying times may vary, depending on the type and amount of food, thickness and evenness of the slices, water in the food, humidity, temperature of air, altitude.
- Fruits, fruit rolls and vegetables:from 130ºF to 140ºF, this temperature range will help preserve vitamins A and C.
- Nuts and seeds:best temperature is from 95ºF to 105ºF
- Meats and fish:should be dried on the highest temperature setting. Higher temperatures will keep bacteria and other spoilage micro-organisms, to a minimum during the drying process.
- Herbs and spices: from 95ºF to 105ºF, Try using fresh Herbs and spices before they begin to blossom. Make sure not to load trays too heavily as this will prolong the drying process.
- Enjoy Homemade Easy Healthy Snacks,Without Additives or Preservatives, at a Fraction of the Cost of Commercially Dehydrated Foods
- Perfect For Drying Fruit Slices, Long-Lasting Dried Herbs, Delicious Beef Jerky & More, Also an Economical Way to Preserve Foods
- Rear-Mounted Fan Is Designed To Promote Even Drying with Optimal Airflow Without Overheating, and a Adjustable Thermostat with Automatic Shutoff Timer Ensures That Foods Are Dehydrated At Their Optimal Temperature and Crispiness
- Spacious Adjustable Drying Racks Accommodate A Wide Variety Of Fruits, Herbs, Vegetables, And Meats, Great For Large Families, Gardeners, Sportsmen, Outdoor Hobbyists, Health-Conscious Enthusiast
- Digital Thermostat has Eight Temperature Levels From 95º F To 158º F, Includes 1 Nonstick Fine-Mesh Sheet For Drying Small Food Like Herbs, 1 Solid Sheet For Making Fruit Roll-Ups, Overheating Safety Protection, Complies With US Electrical Safety Regulations ETL, Product Dimensions: 17.71 x 13.58 x 12.40 inch (6 tray), 17.71 x 13.5 x 16.3 inch (9 tray).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.