Stanley Welding Helmet 2000 – Protective Solar Head & Face Mask with Automatic LCD, Adjustable DIN 9-13 Filter, Grinding Function, Adjustable Sizing & Padded Strap – For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- MULTIPURPOSE WELDING HELMET – Durable Protective Face & Head Shield Provides Superior Safety for a Variety of Indoor & Outdoor Welding Applications
- HOME & PROFESSIONAL USE – Versatile Hood is Ideal for Grinding, Deburring, Arc/TIG/MIG/MAG Welding, Plasma Cutting & Other Low & High Intensity Jobs
- AUTOMATIC LCD DARKENING – Adjustable Tinted DIN 9-13 Glass Lens Adapts to Ambient Lighting; Built-In Battery & Photovoltaic Cell for Cordless Convenience
- OPTIMAL WORK VISIBILITY – UV/IR Filter Seamlessly Transitions from Transparent to Opaque [1/25000 Sec] & Back [0.25 to 0.8 Sec]; Large 89x39mm Viewing Area
- COMFORTABLE ADJUSTMENT – Integrated Padded Head Strap Offers Safe, Snug Fit Via Adjustable Thumbwheel; Solar Helmet Includes 1-Year Limited Warranty
From TIG, MIG and arc stick welding to plasma cutting, grinding, deburring and other metalwork operations, this versatile safety helmet minimizes exposure to harmful UV/IR flashes and flares.Automatic Darkening
A 9-13 LCD filtration system easily adapts and adjusts to suit time of day, welding intensity and a variety of indoor and outdoor environments, making it ideal for jobsites with strong ambient light.Smooth, Fast Transition
The gear’s built-in precision sensors give you ultimate visibility regardless of changing conditions. The viewing lens instantly shifts from transparent to opaque and back in fractions of a second.One Size Fits All
The helmet won’t slip, slide or cause discomfort thanks to the padded strap’s thumbwheel adjustment. An included attachment system also lets you hook to an existing hardhat.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.