Never miss or mix up a dose again!
28 spacious compartments each hold up to 18 aspirin-sized pills. Place an individual dose into each slot and select from one of 6 templates (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or 6x daily). Each time the alert sounds, the motorized carousel spins to reveal a compartment with 1 dose.
The screen and controls enable users to set the clock, program alerts to the minute, and select from a variety of volume and other settings. The screen shuts after 10 minutes to save power, while smart technology keeps recorded settings even when batteries fail.
The unit buzzes loudly for hard-of-hearing seniors, and a blinking red light also illuminates for added alert. Mute the sound if desired, or select from 1 of 4 unique tones for different hearing difficulties. Individual alerts will sound for 30 minutes until the patient retrieves pills. Secure Access
A strong, newly designed latch feature provides extra safety for Alzheimer's patients and others who are forgetful, easily confused, or have a history of overdose. A manual key prevents inadvertent opening. Note that the cover can be pried open, so please use discretion.
The high-capacity 18-slot design eliminates the need for constant refills. Depending on daily dosage (as determined by template), refills vary from once in 4 days to once in 28 days: Take 1 pill per day? Refill every 28 days. Take 4 doses per day? Refill once a week.
- Motorized 28-Slot Carousel Rotates & Delivers Scheduled Medicine; Great for Seniors & Caregivers
- Audible & Visual Alerts Sound & Flash Up to 30 Minutes When Pills Are Due; Simply Flip & Remove Pills From Slot
- Multiple Templates Allow Up to 6 Alerts Per Day; Program Exact Dispense Time for Custom Treatment
- Optional Safety Latch Secures Lid to Prevent Accidental Overdose; Opens Via Manual Key
- High-Capacity Slots Accommodate Up to 18 Pills & Maximum 28 Days of Treatment for Minimal Refill
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.