- Easy assembly & cleanup dishwasher safe
- Two speeds: high speed for firm fruits and vegetable low speed for softer fruits and vegetables
- Easy way to get healthy with essential minerals and vitamins without harmful additives, your body can easily absorb the nutrients
- Use fresh fruit and vegetables, as they contain more juice. Pineapples, beetroots, celery stalks, apples, cucumbers, carrots, spinach, melons, tomatoes, oranges and grapes are particularly suitable for processing in the juicer. When you use the juicer, you do not have to remove thin peels or skins. Only remove thick peels that you would not eat, e.g. those of oranges, pineapples, kiwis, melons and uncooked beetroots
- 65mm Wide mouth for less pre-cutting reducing prep time, for fast easy juicing
Make your own delicious and nutrient-rich juice at home with this compact juice extractor. The stainless steel blades and 2 adjustable speed settings make it easier than ever to extract juice from anything from apples to beets.
• Extracts juice from fruits and vegetables while retaining nutritional value
• Integrated container removes pulp automatically
• Powerful high-speed 400W motor with 2 adjustable speed settings
• Motor designed to safeguard against overheating
• Food-grade stainless steel sieve cuts and strains ingredients with ease
• Includes plastic pitcher with measuring lines in oz. and mL
• Rubberized feet keep the juice extractor firmly in place
• Ultra-wide feeding tube
• Quick and easy assembly
• Conforms to UL safety standards
• Dishwasher safe parts
Rated voltage: 120V
Rated frequency: 60Hz
Rated power: 400W
Motor speed: 18000–22000RPM
Feeding tube diameter: 2.56” (65mm)
Material: stainless steel and plastic
Max capacity: 17 oz. (500mL)
Dimensions: 10" x 6.3" x 11.18"
Weight 4.8 lbs.
Conforms to UL safety standards
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.