Size:Extra Large - 44 Inch
DescriptionPut yours pets' aches and pains to bed!
This sumptuous, enveloping Memory Foam Pet Bed from ARF Pets is the ultimate dog bed for your furry friends. Durable, attractive, and easy to care for, this is everything your dog needs and wants. It's highly supportive to offer the best sleep, especially for those active dogs living with aching joints. And with the convenient waterproof liner that protects the foam from moisture and dirt, you needn't worry about Fido coming in muddy and wet¦ The soft, outer cover is easily removable and machine washable to ease your worries while they fully enjoy their new favorite place to sleep. Want to refresh the foam bed itself? A sprinkle of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) does the trick!
What You Get
- 1 ARF Pets memory foam cushion
- 1 Fido-friendly waterproof inner liner
- 1 machine-washable, pet-approved outer cover
- The best bed your pet can get!
Specs & Details
How to Enjoy
- Remove foam from box and vacuum-sealed packaging
- Unroll foam and allow to sit 24-36 hours to expand to full size
- Let your pet relax and rest on their new favorite bed!
- PREMIUM ORTHOPEDIC DESIGN 44" L X 34" W X 5.5" H 100% Solid Therapeutic Memory Foam Bed, Providing Many Years Of Comfort In Relieving The Pain Of Arthritis, Joint And Hip Dysplasia. It Can Also Contours To the Body For True Orthopedic Support
- 2 LAYERS OF ZIPPER COVERS Secured by a Waterproof Internal Zipper Liner and %100 Polyester External Durable faux Suede Cover in chocolate Color.
- PET-LOVING COMFORT & SUPPORT High quality Memory Foam Never loses Its shape, Providing many Years Of Comfort.
- REMOVEABLE EASY-CLEAN COVER œ Machine-Washable Outer Cover Is Easy To Remove So Pets Enjoy A Fresh Bed Just Like Their Loving Owners
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED œ Your Purchase Is Covered By A Limited 1-Year Warranty Backed By ARF Pets' Exceptional Quality & Service
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.