- The IVA-MV8LED identifies day and night automatically and will only illuminate at night when movement is detected and Turns off automatically after 50 seconds if no motion is detected.
- If set to automatic: It will not illuminate by day or when another light source is detected. Can also be set to ON to always stay on
- The night light instantly turns on when it detects motion, and can detect motion from as far as 15 feet away with 60 degrees of vision.
- The bright LED never needs replacing it's so efficient that you will get more than 1,800 activations on one set of batteries
- No hardwiring required; just load with 3 AAA batteries (not included) and turn on. Incudes 2 mounting options: 1. Peel the adhesive strip of Velcro (included) and stick to the wall 2. Mount the screws (included) to wall and connect it to the Mounting Holes
Requires no wiring
Great for hallways, stairways, steps, bathrooms, bedrooms, closets, garages, attics and basements.
This LED nightlight is a smart choice to use in hallways, stairways, steps, bathrooms, bedrooms, closets, garages, attics and basements. It illuminates the hallway between the bedroom and bathroom, or the hallway to the kitchen for that late-night snack. This unit features a convenient motion-sensing function, which means it turns on automatically when it detects motion and stays on as long as detects motion , and automatically shuts off 50 seconds after no motion is detected. It Can also be switched to 'ON' so that the lamp is always on, and there is no auto-sensing. Slide the switch to 'AUTO' to activate the sensor capability.
Fast, Easy Installation without Cords or WiresThe Sensor Light mounts anywhere quickly and easily without wires or plugs. Installation is as simple as loading 3 'AAA' batteries and using the supplied adhesive strip of Velcro to stick it to the wall (it can also be screw-mounted with the included screws).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.