Sized & Positioned for Computer Monitors & Keyboard – Rests on Your Existing Desk & Simply Slides Between Sitting & Standing Heights
Take a stand on working healthier!
If you spend several hours every day sitting at your computer, the Sit-to-Stand Desk by Ivation can be the perfect way for you to improve your health, energy and productivity. Many recent studies have shown the great benefits of periodically standing as you work at a desk throughout the day. The Sit-to-Stand Desk makes it quick and easy to switch from sitting at your computer to standing, without missing a keystroke. The durable surfaces hold your monitors and keyboard in the ideal positions for heightened productivity at any height. By simply pressing a button on either side and sliding the upper surface up or down, you can adjust the height of your computer to comfortably work in any sitting or standing position. Turn your home office into a healthier work environment, and start standing today!
What You Get
- Sit-to-stand desk by Ivation
- Tools for minimal required assembly
- User guide with clear setup instructions
- A height-flexible desk that rises to the occasion!
Specs & Details
- Base dimensions: 24.17” x 36.61” (614 x 930mm)
- Workspace dimensions: 22” x 36.22” (560 x 920mm)
- Keyboard tray dimensions: 9” x 24.4” (230 x 620mm)
- Height: 6.5”-16.33” (165-415mm)
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15kg)
- Max keyboard tray weight capacity: 5 lbs. (2kg)
- Max workspace weight capacity: 33 lbs. (15kg)
How to Enjoy
- Place the sit-to-stand desk onto flat, stable surface
- Follow the directions in the user guide to secure the desk
- Push buttons on either side and slide sides up or down until they lock into desired notch for sitting or standing position
- Arrange monitors, keyboard and/or laptop onto desk as desired
- Use included clamp to tie back any loose wires
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.