- Keeps Spaces Up to 4500 Sq. Ft. Cool & Comfortable by Removing 70 Pints of Moisture/Day
- Powerful Dehumidifier Prevents Mold, Mildew, Dust, Allergens & Odors for Healthy Air
- Low Maintenance & Easy Operation; Simply Plug-In, Select Settings & Empty 1.3 Gallon Reservoir
- Bright LED Display Indicates Humidistat & Setting, Fan Speed, Timer, Filter Alert & More
- Highlights Include Eco-Efficiency (ENERGY STAR Certified), Casters, Auto-Defrost, & Auto-Restart
At just 40 pounds, our compact unit fits in most spaces. Removes 70 pints of moisture a day in areas up to 4,500 sq/ft.
Extra Long Cord
6-foot power cord makes extension cords unnecessary.
See operating settings at a glance and get important filter and reservoir alerts with the simple LCD interface.
2 Fan Speeds
Select between regular and turbo fan speeds for optimal comfort.
Built-In RHT Meter
The LCD accurately displays the current humidity level in the room, enabling you to set your ideal levels for automatic moisture control.
Program the 24-hour timer to suit your lifestyle and save energy costs.
Removable 1.3-gallon tank features transparent level indicator and comfortable handles with cover for convenient removal and carrying when full.
Water level sensor triggers automatic shutoff when reservoir fills to capacity.
Washable Air Filter
Eco-friendly reusable screen means no expensive supplies. Simply rinse and recycle upon clean-filter alert.
Optional hose connection allows continuous draining in damp rooms. Divert water to basement drain or slop sink.
Eco-efficient auto-defrost prevents wasted energy and protects evaporator coils.
Energy Star Certified
Multiple green features earn our model official Energy Star certification. With an Ivation humidifier, you can go green—and never feel blue.Defrost dehumidifier de-humidifier de-humidifiers dehumidifying dehummini delonghi demand deshumificador desicant desiccant discharge Display drain easy efficient energy EnergyStar
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.