Ivation 95 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier With Pump - Large-Capacity For Spaces Up To 6,000 Sq Ft - Includes Programmable Humidistat, Hose Connector, Auto Shutoff / Restart, Casters & Washable Filter
- Keeps Spaces Up to 6,000 Sq. Ft. Cool & Comfortable by Removing 95 Pints of Moisture/Day
- Powerful Dehumidifier Prevents Formation of Mold, Mildew, Dust, Allergens & Odors for Healthy Air
- Built-In 16W Pump Delivers Worry-Free Use w/Continuous Upward Water Drainage Out of Basement Window or Into Sink
- Bright LED Display Indicates Humidistat & Setting, Fan Speed, Timer, Filter Alert & More
- Highlights Include Eco-Efficiency (ENERGY STAR Certified), Casters, Auto-Defrost, & Auto-Restart
Built-In Water Pump
Features an efficient 16-watt built-in pump capable of pumping water as high as 16,4 feet vertically. This allows for continuous upward drainage to drain moisture out of a basement window or into a sink.
Small But Powerful
At just 61 pounds, our compact unit fits in most spaces. Removes 95 pints of moisture a day in areas up to 6,000 sq/ft.
Extra Long Cord
6-foot power cord makes extension cords unnecessary.
See operating settings at a glance and get important filter and reservoir alerts with the simple LCD interface.
Built-In RHT Meter
The LCD accurately displays the current humidity level in the room, enabling you to set your ideal levels for automatic moisture control.
Program the 24-hour timer to suit your lifestyle and save energy costs.
Removable 2.6-gallon tank features transparent level indicator and comfortable handles with cover for convenient removal and carrying when full.
Water level sensor triggers automatic shutoff when reservoir fills to capacity.
Optional hose connection allows continuous draining in damp rooms. Divert water to basement drain or slop sink.
Eco-efficient auto-defrost prevents wasted energy and protects evaporator coils.
Energy Star Certified
Multiple green features earn our model official Energy Star certification.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.