Most orders over $50 qualify for free ground shipping. In a hurry? Rush shipping can be added to most items on SkyMall.com.
If you aren't thrilled with the item(s) you receive, just let us know and we'll take it back and process a refund. Restrictions apply - click here for details.
Finally! The bazooka in your arsenal to fight rodents.
As it turns out, you CAN build a better mousetrap! (We know cause we've done it.) Rather than chase the tails of other models on the market?many of which often only injure the pest and allow it to get away?the Ivation Rat and Mouse Zapper improves on the efficiency of traditional mousetraps. Triggered by the rodent's entry, the high voltage charge kills instantly so the little animals never feel a thing and never get away. Gone are the unpleasant chores of clearing and resetting snap traps; our trap is self-contained, enabling you to simply empty the trap chamber into the garbage. Easy as that, your trap is ready to be re-baited and reused. Reclaim your space, and your headspace.
What You Get
- Ivation Rat and Mouse Zapper trap
- 5-foot plug-in power adapter
- A pest free home without the hassle!
Specs & Details
- Dimensions - 11? x 4.5? x 5?
- Weight - 1.9 lbs.
- Trap charge œ 8,500V
- Material - Plastic and metal
- Power source - 4 D batteries (plug-in option also available)
How to Enjoy
- Insert 4 D batteries into zapper
- Place bait (e.g. peanut butter) in trap
- Leave trap in area with high pest traffic
- When trap is set off, clear trap, re-bait, and reset
- Efficient Electric Trap Instantly Delivers 8,500 Volts, Killing Rats & Mice Without Pain
- Simple Design Offers Easy Setup; Just Insert Batteries & Bait & Zapper Trap is Ready
- Sealed Enclosure Prevents Escape & Enables Easy, No-Look Disposal of Late Pests
- Family-Safe Electric Shock System Eliminates Need for Hazardous Toxic Chemicals
- 50 Shocks Per Set of Batteries; Optional Power Adapter Provides Unlimited Shocks
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.