Enjoy modern conveniences while enjoying nature!
Whether you're out on a personal expedition or on a family escapade across the Australian Outback, the Jumbl Outdoor Portable Toilet has got your, um, back. No need to revert to digging holes and scoping out a new spot to relieve yourself when hiking, camping, or traveling. This lightweight yet durable portable toilet makes it easy and convenient to take care of business when nature calls. Don't let the lack of modern conveniences shy you away from enjoying the world. Tackle life one hike at a time, one day at a time with this reliable, easy-to-use (and clean!) toilet.
What's In The Box
- 1 flush tank
- 1 waste tank
- Seat, lid & all parts needed for easy assembly
- Convenience of relief no matter where you are
Specs & Details
- Crafted of high-density polyethylene
- 5.3 Gallon waste-holding tank; 12.13 lbs.
- 3.16 Gallon freshwater tank; 12.13 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 14.6 x 16.9 in
- 1-year limited warranty
How to Enjoy
- Remove tanks and parts from packaging
- Assemble with easy-to-follow instructions
- Add water into freshwater tank
- Stay flush with nature and the great outdoors!
- - ENJOY MODERN CAMPING œ With No Power or Water Source Required, Portable Toilet Makes for Comfortable Camping & Outdoor Adventures
- - STURDY, DURABLE, SEALED œ High Density Polyethylene Ensures No Damage From Scrubbing or Transporting, Preventing Unsavory & Unsanitary Leaks
- - EASY TO USE/DISPOSE WASTE œ No-Splash Spout Ensures Effective & Painless Disposal of Waste; Provides as Many as 50 Flushes in One Tank
- - SANITARY WITHOUT ODORS œ Flushes with Fresh, Clean Water (No-Circulating Water); Double Sealed Valve Keeps Odors Locked Safely Inside
- - EASY ASSEMBLY/MAINTENANCE œ Secured with Clamps & Latches, This Portable Toilet Is Easy to Set Up Quickly Without Wasting Precious Time
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.