Take manual cloth-laundering for a spin!
The conveniences?and the costs?of the modern electric washing machine are not always close at and. If your family often spends time camping for days or weeks on end?or if you simply want to reduce the time, energy and water used in your everyday life?this manual washer from Jumbl makes doing laundry a breeze. Yes, it actually is faster to clean your clothes with this washer than with any regular washing machine. It's great for the great outdoors as well as for small loads at home. Last-minute T-shirts Tommy got muddy? Done. Jenny wants her own washer in her college dorm room? Done. This offers a fast, easy, reliable way to get laundry done sooner and cheaper.
What You Get
- 1 sturdy metal stand
- 1 washer drum
- All parts & pieces for assembly
- A road-ready solution for the fastest laundry cycle!
Specs & Details
- Crafted of polyethylene and metal
- Water capacity: 3.17 gal. (12 L)
- Loading weight: Up to 5 lbs
- Color: blue
- Lid diameter: 5.7 in
- Dimensions: 14.17L x 11.02W x 13.39H in
- 1-year limited warranty
How to Use
- Remove parts from packaging
- Assemble according to directions
- Load and spin up to 5lbs of laundry
- Enjoy clean laundry in as little as 10 minutes!
- SAVES WATER & ENERGY œ Uses A Mere 3.17 Gallons Of Water To Wash A Full Load Of Laundry; No Electricity Or Running Water Required
- LARGE CLOTHING-LOAD LID œ Easily Load & Unload As Much As 5 Pounds Of Laundry Through The Conveniently Oversized Lid
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING œ Easy To Transport, This Is Your Perfect Solution For Doing Laundry While Out In Nature Without Electricity Or Plumbing
- SUPER-FAST CLEAN CYCLE œ Wash Clothes Manually In As Little As Ten Minutes, Depending On The Amount Of Detergent Used
- STRONG, DURABLE DESIGN œ Metal Stand With Polyethylene Drum & Parts Stands Up To Heavy Use; Covered By Limited 1-Year Warranty
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.