- THE ULTIMATE ND FADER FILTER | High-Quality Variable Neutral Density Filter is an Essential Accessory for Any Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced Photographer | Control Light Entering the Lens from ND2 to ND2000 [1 to 11 Stops] | Just Rotate for Easy Adjustment— No More Changing Filters!
- FORMIDABLE MULTI-COATED CONSTRUCTION | 18-Layer Coating with Nano Technology, Water, Oil, Dust & Scratch Resistance Reduces Reflection & Optimizes Light Transmission for Less Flaring & Ghosting | Super Slim Design with Aluminum Ring & Japanese Glass—Known for Resilience & Clarity
- SENSATIONAL VISUAL EFFECTS | Capture Life-Like Detail, Color & Contrast! ND Fader Filters Retain Optical Quality While Blocking Light with Amazing Precision | Portray Motion, Give Water/Clouds a Silky Texture, Blur & Distort Objects & Achieve Other Creative Effects Without Overexposure
- RETRO STORAGE CASE INCLUDED | Carry Your Filter in the Provided Round Tin Holder, Styled Similarly to the Retro KODAK Film Can! Simply Toss in Your Camera Bag for Anytime, Anywhere Protection at Home, Outside, on the Road, in Studio, on Set, at School, on Vacation & Beyond
- COMPATIBLE ACROSS ALL BRANDS | Premium Filter Works with Any 49mm Lens Thread [Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Etc.] | Kit Also Includes 10-Year Warranty, KODAK Microfiber Cloth & Mini User Guide for Learning All About Filters & Their Amazing Corrective & Creative Effects!
Details: Seamless stop control—KODAK style. Does your vision call for varying exposure times and wider apertures? Instead of fumbling with a bunch of filters, focus on what matters most. With the Fader Neutral Density Filter from KODAK, you can block sunlight from entering the lens anywhere from 1 to 11 stops of light! Expand your creative possibilities as the filter effortlessly rotates to prevent overexposure, improve shallow depth of field (especially in bright daylight), and help you portray a number of dramatic effects. Instead of having to swap out filters, our variable model lets you experiment with light to achieve a desired look. Just twist it on and swivel to blur water, clouds, vehicles and other objects to express movement; capture a cool misty or silky effect when snapping fountains, waterfalls, streams and waves; and bring otherwise static portraits and landscapes to life. Comprised of a hard-wearing aluminum ring and durable Japanese glass, the filter undergoes an 18-layer coating process with nano protection, water, oil, scratch and dust resistance. The multi-coating also helps minimize reflection and optimize light transmission, resulting in less ghosting and flaring. Despite its hard-wearing construction, the filter is still super slim and lightweight—an ideal choice for on-the-go shutterbugs. Use it to safeguard your lens, upgrade your scenic images or experiment with breathtaking visual effects. Your purchase also includes a retro storage case, microfiber cleaning cloth and mini guide for learning more about the fabulous world of filters. So, photography enthusiasts—ready to twist your way to greatness? Add a Fader Neutral Density Filter from KODAK to your cart today!