- CONVERTIBLE TRIPOD MONOPOD COMBO | Innovative 2-in-1 Design Provides Ultimate Flexibility for Shooting Indoor & Outdoor Events, Studio Photo Sessions & Landscape, Nature & Travel Photography | Center Column Removes & Converts from 21.5”-70” Tripod [4-Section] to 17.5”-64.5” Monopod [5-Section] for Amazing Versatility
- SOLID ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION | Leg Tubes are Super Strong & Durable, Yet Lightweight & Compact Enough for Travel | Folds Down to 22” for Convenient Storage | Rubber Swivel Feet Provide Dependable Stability on Grass, Gravel & Other Rocky Surfaces & Terrain
- 3-WAY SMOOTH SWIVELING HEAD | Platform Supports 360° Tilting & Panning on Horizontal & Vertical Planes | Enjoy Full Range of Movement—Perfect for Changing Direction or Achieving Precise Direction/Angle | Includes  Quick-Release Plates & 1/4”-3/8” Screw Adapter | 8.8 Lb. Maximum Load Capacity
- ADAPTS & ADJUSTS IN SECONDS | Discover Endless Shooting & Framing Possibilities! Tripod Features Quick Flip-Lock Height Adjustment | Monopod Adapts Via Twist-Lock—Just Rotate to Achieve Ideal Height | Includes Built-In Bubble Level, Center Spreader & Carry Handle
- FOR AMATEURS & PROFESSIONALS | Affordable System is Easy to Set Up for Photogs & Videographers of Every Skill Level | Includes a FREE Carry Bag for Protecting Your Gear During Transit & BONUS Tripod E-Guide for Understanding All There is to Know About Tripods & Monopods | Leading Choice for Nature & Sports Photographers, Bloggers, Vloggers, YouTubers & More
Details: What makes for photographic genius? Freedom of movement. Whether you’re capturing a family portrait, special event, sprawling landscape or high-action football game, the perfect shot requires both balance and control. Now, you can enhance your craft in any setting with the Photo Gear 2-in-1 Tripod & Monopod from KODAK. This convertible system replaces your bulky equipment by combining two important tools into one compact, convenient package. When shooting nature scenery amidst mountains, forest, desert and beach, the 4-section 70” tripod holds your camera steady while providing seamless panning, tilting and flip-lock height adjustment. Remove the center column, and the unit converts to a fully functional 5-section monopod, reaching a maximum of 64.5” via super-quick twist locks. Use it for added stability when hiking outdoors, filming on the sidelines, or snapping subjects in tight spaces. The lightweight device folds down for travel and comes equipped with a high-quality 3-way swivel head, quick-release plates, integrated carry handle, built-in bubble level and rubber feet for all-terrain performance. Your purchase also arrives with a BONUS travel bag for toting your 2-in-1 gear to any location. So, you ready to take the best waterfront, wildlife, wedding, sports and long-exposure photos possible? Supercharge your shots—add a KODAK Tripod/Monopod Combo to your cart today!