- THE ELITE ULTRAVIOLET LENS FILTER | The Most Popular Outdoor Protector! High Quality Ultraviolet Filter is an Essential Accessory for Any Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced Photographer | Set Includes  UV Filter for Shielding Lens & Improving Image Clarity, Color, Saturation, Definition & Detail
- FORMIDABLE MULTI-COATED CONSTRUCTION | Multi-Layered Coating with Nano Technology Reduces Reflection & Decreases Light Transmission for Less Flaring & Ghosting | Super Slim Design with Aluminum Ring & Premium Japanese Glass—Known for Resilience & Clarity
- INCREDIBLE PHOTO-ENHANCING EFFECTS | Similar to Sunglasses, Filter Reduces Atmospheric Haze Caused by UV Rays, Resulting in Clearer, Sharper, Richer Images | Great for Landscapes, Portraits & Other Outdoor Photography—Even in High Altitudes or Across Long Distances
- RETRO STORAGE CASE INCLUDED | Carry Your Filter in the Provided Round Tin Holder, Styled Similarly to the Retro KODAK Film Can! Simply Toss in Your Camera Bag for Anytime, Anywhere Protection at Home, Outside, on the Road, in Studio, on Set, at School, on Vacation & More
- COMPATIBLE ACROSS ALL BRANDS | Premium Filter Works with Any 62mm Lens Thread [Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Etc.] | Kit Also Includes 10-Year Warranty, KODAK Microfiber Cloth & Mini User Guide for Learning All About Filters & Their Amazing Corrective & Creative Effects
Details: Step aside, sun. Let the lens tell the story. When working amidst harsh sunlight, your camera has to contend with unwanted color cast, haze and UV damage, among other threats. Just like polarizing sunglasses, this premium Ultraviolet Filter from KODAK shields your lens from everyday damage, all while improving your photographs in the process. An essential accessory for photogs of every skill level, this classic filter cuts through atmospheric haze, neutralizing color, reducing reflection and improving contrast fidelity. It also serves as an amazing all-purpose barrier for cameras already equipped with auto-correct, helping to preserve image quality while boosting lens protection. Drop your camera by mistake, and your lens may live to see tomorrow. Comprised of a hard-wearing aluminum ring and durable Japanese glass, the filter undergoes a multi-layer coating process to shield against damage from wind, temperature change, and UV light. The multi-coating also helps minimize reflection and optimize light transmission, resulting in less ghosting and flaring. Despite its formidable construction, it’s still super slim and lightweight—an ideal choice for on-the-go shutterbugs. Your purchase also includes a retro storage case, microfiber cleaning cloth and mini guide for learning more about the fabulous world of filters. So, outdoor enthusiasts—ready to catch some rays? Don’t leave home without your first line of defense. Add a UV Filter from KODAK to your cart today!