- PREMIUM NATURAL MATERIALS – High-Quality All-Natural Materials Are Wonderful for Use on Newborns, Infants, Toddlers & Children with Sensitive Scalp or Fine Hair
- LUXURIOUS GOAT HAIR BRISTLES – Gently Stimulate & Massage Baby’s Scalp with Naturally Soft Bristles That Relax Baby & Ensure Skin & Scalp Remain Irritant-Free
- HANDCRAFTED WOODEN BASE – Handle is Carved From Beautiful Wood & Features Smooth, Gorgeous Finish; Curved & Comfortable for Any Hand Size
- PERFECTLY SIZED HEAD – Petite Brush Head is the Perfect Size to Care for Your Baby's Delicate Features, While the Handle Allows for Controlled Maneuverability
- IDEAL GIFT FOR BABY SHOWERS – Quality Product Coupled with Cute Packaging is Exactly What Any New or Expectant Mother Will Love to Receive as a Gift
Tender loving care for your baby’s tender hair!
Your baby’s head is a soft, delicate place. It takes a special kind of love and a special kind of care product to treat it to that special motherly touch. That’s why you’ll love the Natural Goat Hair Baby Hairbrush from Lil’ Jumbl. The perfect baby accessory for any new mother, it features naturally soft goat hair bristles that are super gentle to use on your little one every day. Lightly stimulate and massage your newborn’s scalp to help prevent or abate cradle cap. These soft bristles make hair brushing a relaxing experience for you and your baby, and ensure skin and scalp do not get irritated. This is the perfect brush for newborns, infants, toddlers and children with sensitive skin or fine hair.
What You Get
- Beautiful Crafted Wooden Goat Hair Baby Hairbrush
- A relaxing, bonding hair brushing experience with your baby
- The perfect gift for any new mother or mom-to-be
How to Enjoy
- Gently run soft bristles over your baby’s hair on a daily basis
- Lightly stimulate and massage scalp to help prevent or abate cradle cap
- Bring a brush as a wonderful gift to your next baby shower!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.