Professional Closed Back and Comfortable Headphones
LyxPro HAS-30meets the demand for the studio that is dependent on a good pair of headphones. These headphone are closed back and have an excellent sound isolation whicheliminates the outside noise as well as sound leakage.When it comes to recording vocals or live instruments then sound isolation is crucial because it prevents the sound coming out of the headphones from leaking into the microphone and being picked up on the track.
Superior Sound Quality
Sound quality on the HAS-30 is marvelous,with its50mm drivers, 100+-3dB sensitivityand a15Hz-26KHz frequencyresponse range, it has a rich clear sound and has a live touch to it, the ear cups are large and goes around the ear making this more of a specious feel which makes it morecomfortable and a better listening experience.
Filled with Great Features
LyxPro HAS-30 has some really cool features:
- Fully foldable
- 180° Rotating ear cups
- Convenient carrying case
- Detachable and replacable cables
- Replacable ear cups
Included in the package:
- Hard case for protection and travel
- Two cables, a straight and a coiled cable, the straight cable is 9.5 ft. long and the coiled goes from 4 ft. up to 10 ft.
- 3.5mm to a 1/4" adapter to us with more professional equipment
- Cable pouch
- User's guide
- Experience and enjoy your music, you will start hearing details that you havenÃ't heard before
- Premium leather headband with comfortable ear-cups offering endless hours of listening without suffering of ear fatigue, Ear-cups are replaceable
- Foldable design offers easy storing and carrying from home to DJ, studio and stage with a sturdy carrying case that keeps the headphones safe
- Included are 2 removable cables a straight and a coiled with supra-durable connectors, comes with a 3.5mm to a 1/4Ý adapter
- One year warranty
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.