- Made in USA
- Round watch featuring luminous hands/stick indices, three chronograph subdials, and date window
- 37 mm gold-tone stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp and double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
The white mother-of-pearl dial with golden markers and accents is eye-catching on this Micheal Kors watch. Gold is a timeless finish that adds sleek sophistication to any look.
A true classic radiating style from every element, the Michael Kors Gold Dial Gold Tone Link Band Watch is the classic timepiece you have been waiting for. This exceptional watch begins with a round 38mm gold-toned stainless steel case with a fixed gold-toned bezel and a textured gold-toned crown with two pushers. These elements surround a golden dial, which is protected by a hardened mineral crystal and features gold-toned index and Arabic numeral hour markers and luminous gold-toned hands powered by precise quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials and a date display window between the 4 and 5 'o clock positions. A gold-toned stainless steel link bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a deployment clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters). To get something timeless, you have to go for something that never goes out of style, which means you need this watch.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.
114 Tived Lane E Edison, NJ 08837