- High quality polyurethane foam, the multi-layered set of customizable inserts includes a pre-scored removable layer.
- This layer consists of foam squares that can be removed in various configurations to accommodate the contents of the case.
- Interior Dimensions NANUK 920 Case L 15 x W 10.5 x H 6.2
- WATERPROOF - IP67 RATED: NANUK Waterproof Cases IP67 Rated (Submersion at 3ft for 30 min)
- The waterproofing seal used in all NANUK watertight cases is custom designed to fit our products. The seal is designed to resist deformation and fatigue, ensuring a long lasting watertight seal.
- Our waterproof cases are ideal for applications such as search and rescue, marine transportation / storage and diving. Any of our many dealers can easily outfit you with one of our waterproof cases, accessories or other products.
- NANUK equipment cases and transportation products are complete with a lifetime guarantee in materials and workmanship for the life of our products.
- IMPACT RESISTANT NK-7 RESIN: Impact Resistant Hard Sided Cases
- NANUK tough cases were designed with one objective in mind: survival. With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, NANUK durable hard sided cases are built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or more importantly your contents.
- Based on Plasticase's years of experience in the plastics industry, our new NK-7 resin durable cases were developed specifically for the demanding conditions that NANUK will be exposed to. Highly impact resistant, lightweight, and rugged, our NK-7 resin tough hard sided cases can withstand nature's extremes.
- No matter the application, NANUK durable protective cases clearly offer superior performance. Rugged, dependable, and efficient; NANUK impact resistant and tough hard sided cases will never let you down.
- Waterproof Seal- Automatic Pressure Release Valve-100% Stainless Steel Hardware-Stackable
- PowerClaw Latching System- Clamps the case tightly closed using compressive force
- The integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped.
NANUK cases are designed to protect the most sensitive equipment in the harshest environments. Whether battling the scorching heat of the Sahara desert or the bone chilling cold of the arctic, every detail of NANUK has been refined and perfected to offer the utmost in protection and performance. From our high-impact NK-7 resin to our PowerClaw latches, NANUK has been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications to surpass the needs of the most demanding users. These virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight cases offer the ultimate grade of protection in a variety of sizes, configurations and colors. Complimented by a large selection of optional accessories and an incredible degree of customizability, NANUK is the best choice to move your equipment in complete security. Whether transporting valuable equipment around the world or simply protecting sensitive tools in the urban jungle, NANUK is up to the challenge. NANUK comes loaded with innovative features. Countless hours of research and development went into defining the requirements for NANUK. The result is a line of cases that are equipped to meet today's challenges. Responding to feedback from professionals in various fields, NANUK is the evolution of traditional protective cases. NANUK has also been designed to adapt as your needs change. Many features that are optional on other cases are standard on NANUK. By integrating attachment features into the case at the design stage, you can easily add a shoulder strap or a panel kit without modifying the case with holes or additional hardware. The attachment features are already there when you need them. Waterproof. Lightweight impact resistant NK-7 resin. Lifetime guarantee. PowerClaw latching system. Soft grip foldable handle with handle stay. Integrated lid stay. 100% stainless steel hardware. Padlockable. Integrated bezel system. Stackable.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.