The Polaroid Camcorder / Camera Case is among the most versatile, roomy soft cases available to protect your valuable photographic equipment such as Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses, Flashes etc while giving you full portability. Roomy enough to hold a SLR camera with a standard lens, a high zoom optical camera or a camcorder and accessories for each. It is constructed from durable polyester materials while a soft tricot-lined padded interior cushions your gear from bumps and jostles.
It has been designed with two padded compartments and the Velcro dividers let you adjust and even remove the compartments according to your needs. Add to that a zippered front pocket with 2 interior pockets and 2 pleated side pockets for unlimited memory, batteries, chargers, filters, Maps, Lens accessories, flash accessories and cleaning accessories. The bag is carried by a padded grab handle, belt loops, or a removable, adjustable shoulder strap. The rainflap lid with quick release lock covers the zippered main section and protects its contents.
For further convenience all main zippered compartments with Polaroid Studio Series Cases comes with a large rubberized and Easy-To-Grab pull tab.
You are going to be amazed at what you can take with you on your next shoot with a Polaroid Camera Case. Its hard on protection because its soft on your equipment.
Interior: 4.85?(W) x 3.75?(D) x 6.30?(H)
Exterior: 6.30?(W) x 5.60?(D) x 7.50?(H)
- Rainflap Lid Covers Zippered Closure And Protects Contents Zippered With Rubberized Easy-To-Grab Pull Tabs
- Quick-Release Buckle Provides Additional Closure Method And Allows Quick Access To Contents While Bag As Unzipped
- Zippered Front Pocket Features Memory Card And Orginzation Pockets To Store Extra Memory, Accessories And More
- Hand Carrying Strap, Belt Loop, & Shoulder Carrying Strap Thick, Protective Padding On All Sides Adjustable Two Comaprtment Organizer
- Roomy enough to hold a SLR camera with a standard lens, a high zoom optical camera or a camcorder and accessories for each
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.