Regardless if you're a casual photographer/videographer or a serious "prosumer" there's a Polaroid tripod designed with your needs in mind.
That's because we design our tripods with intelligent in-demand features like fluid pan-head, braced center columns, all-terrain leg tips, dual levels, compact-footprints, ergonomically designed carry handles and foam grips-and everything else you'd expect from a tripod line inspired by over half a century of imaging innovation. And to ensure they're part of your "accessory arsenal" for the long term, we've crafted them from industrial grade, lightweight aluminum to ensure they always keep your valuable equipment on solid ground.
No matter if you choose our ultra compact desktop models, our unique monopod or our ruggedized all terrain models, you'll immediately understand why Polaroid tripods are considered the ultimate in "classic image stabilization"
- Industrial Grade Materials And Construction Provide Maxium Stability And Versatility In A Variety Of Situations Regardless Of Equipment <> Ergonomically Designed, Built In Carrying Handle plus No Sweat Foam Grips
- Exclusive Double Bubble Dual Bubble Levels <> Extends To A Full 6 Feet Yet Weighs 4 Pounds Yet Retracts To Just 28 Inches For Anytime / Anywhere Portability
- Locking Braced Center Column Withs Well <> Swivel Set Rubber Feet For Spike Like Traction & Stability Without Damaging Surfaces Convenient
- Multi Purpose Pan Head Ideal For Camcorders As Well <> Swivel Set Rubber Feet For Spike Like Traction & Stability Without Damaging Surfaces
- Three Section, Fully Adjustable Legs With Stay Set Auto Locking Mechanism For Fast And Easy Height Adjustments
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.
114 Tived Lane E Edison, NJ 08837