ProScope Mobile works on its own Wi-Fi network and can be used simultaneously with up to 253 devices of any combination of iPads, iPod touch or iPhones. ProScope Mobile utilizes an app called Airmicro (iPhone/iPod touch) and AirmicroPad (for the iPad) and is a FREE download from the iTunes App Store.
ProScope Mobile users canview live images, freeze them and capture themto the Photo Album of their device. For Apple users, thephotos go directly into iPhotowhen synced with the base computer. Imagine a classroom filled with iPads.Each student would simultaneously see what the teacher is showingwith the ProScope Mobile. When the teacher presses the capture button on the ProScope Mobile, that image is captured in the photo album of each students iPad at the same time.
Doctorscan show patients live images and add these images into practice management apps and software. This would be a great advance in telemedicine.
Crime scene investigatorscan snap images on an iPhone and email them to a colleague at the lab or to a collaborative agency.
Field scientistscan use an Apple mobile device with the ProScope mobile to examine specimens on site without destroying a sample to transport to a lab.
Most recently ProScope customers in manufacturing quality control and the oil industry have asked for a wireless model toinspect for leaks, cracks and corrosion.
ProScope Mobile users can select from a wide variety of lens magnifications from 0-10X, 30X, 50X, 100X, 200X & 400X. Adapters for analog microscopes & borescopes are available.
Used by over 12,000 federal, state and municipal law enforcement agencies in 23 countries for Anti-Counterfeiting, Ballistics examination, Handwriting analysis, Fingerprint Analysis, Narcotics, Crime Scene & Lab, Blood Spatter, Autopsy, Interrogation Tool, Court Room, Presentations, Iris and Dental Identification, Explosives and Fire Investigations
- The first wireless handheld digital microscope for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Wi-Fi digital microscope for your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. View live video and capture stills on up to 253 devices simultaneously via Wi-Fi.
- The ProScope Mobile creates it's own Wi-Fi network. Use it in the field, in the classroom, in the lab, in a patient exam, on a crime scene or anywhere you wish.
- Available lenses from 0-10X, 30X, 50X, 100X, 200X, 400X and adapters for analog microscopes and borescopes.
- 0-10X & 50X Lenses Included