- THE LOGGING HOMEOWNER’S RIGHTHAND JACK | Multipurpose Manual Log Lift Allows You to Elevate, Roll, Reposition & Safely Cut Small to Large Timber | Steel Support Stand & Hook Fit Wooden Logs 3” to 15” in Diameter for Amazing Versatility
- STRONG & DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION | Heavy-Duty Powder-Coated Steel Tubing Provides Superior Strength, All-Weather Protection & Rustproof Performance for Years of Outdoor Use | Rugged Yet Lightweight Design is Great for Carrying
- SAFE FOR LOG SAWS, CHAINSAWS & HAND SAWS | Handle the Heaviest of Logs Without Digging Into Dirt! | Timberjack Helps Save Chains From Getting Stuck in the Ground & Protects Against Kickback for Greater Safety, Efficiency & Cut Speed
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT | Be Free to Move, Stack & Slice Wood for Hours Without Worrying About Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain | Jack Brings Logs to More Comfortable Height, While Comfy Handle Gives You Ideal Leverage
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY HAS YOU CUTTING IN MINUTES | Set Arrives with a Complete Hardware Kit & Easy Instructions for Setup | Enjoy All the Conveniences of a Commercial-Quality Log Lift in One Sturdy, Compact, Easy-to-Store Home System
Details: Working with a weak jack? Time to cut the cord! Whether you live in a heavily wooded area or like to woodwork in your spare time, this Timberjack from RightHand handles all your heavy lifting! Serving as a cant hook and log lift all in one, our complete logging system allows you to elevate, move, reposition, and cut logs in the safest, most efficient manner possible. By lifting timber off of the ground, you save your back a world of stress; help prevent dangerous kickback; and avoid digging your chain into the ground, where it often meets an untimely demise. The stand’s durable duckbill hook holds logs of varying shapes and sizes between 3” and 15” in diameter. Just follow our simple instructions for setup, and you’ll be sawing safely in no time! Bring home a cutting-edge invention—add a RightHand Timberjack to your cart today! Hardly lift a finger! Working with a chainsaw can be hard on your lawn and stressful on your body. With the RightHand Timberjack, you can cut cord after cord of firewood and lumber without the usual aches, pains, and accidents of everyday logging. Perfect for homeowners, our high-quality jack is also super versatile. Use it to lift felled trees for swift cutting; move large logs into a pile; or reposition timber for precise sawing. Higher Elevation The timber jack lifts up any circular piece of timber or lumber, positioning it at an ideal height for hand or chain sawing. Raising up the log helps prevent your equipment from digging into the ground and getting stuck. It also saves your body from the typical strain that comes with constant lifting and bending.