- ORGANIZE & STORE UP TO 5 PAIRS OF SKIS | Universal Ski Storage Rack Keeps the Entire Family’s Gear Neatly Stowed for Safekeeping & Easy Accessibility | Holds Up to 4 Pairs of Adult or Kids Skis with Max Capacity of 300 Pounds
- CONVENIENT WALL-MOUNTED DESIGN | 24” Frame Mounts Easily to Any Wall for Amazing Space-Saving Convenience | Perfect for Storing Ski Equipment in the Garage, Shed, Cabin, Mudroom, Storage Locker, Attic or Rec Room
- POWDER-COATED STEEL CONSTRUCTION | Main Rail & Mounting Hardware are Made of Heavy-Duty Steel with Black Dry Powder Finish for Many Years of Dependable Use | Resistant to Rusting, Chipping, Cracking & Warping
- ADJUSTABLE RUBBER-COATED HOOKS | Never Worry About Your Skis Being Scratched or Damaged During Storage | Hooks Feature Soft Rubber Coating & Can Be Custom Spaced Along the Rack to Suit the Size of Your Skis
- EASY INSTALLATION FOR HOME & MORE | Get Your Skis Off the Floor & On the Wall in Minutes! | Use the Provided Hardware to Mount Rack to Studs or Use Heavier Equipment to Affix to Concrete or Brick | Power Drill Recommended
Details: Cut back on winter clutter! Keep everyone’s gear safely stowed during and after ski season with this universal Wall-Mounted Ski Rack from RaxGo. Featuring enough room for 4 pairs of adult or children’s skis and skiing poles, the 24” rail installs in minutes and makes organizing your indoor space as easy as cruising down the bunny slope. Just mount the main frame to any drywall surface, slide on the adjustable ski hooks, and customize spacing to your exact needs. The system’s hard-wearing steel construction ensures many years of reliable performance, while powder- and rubber-coated finishes prevent scuffs and scrapes to your expensive gear. Save space in your garage, attic, storage shed, or mountain cabin—and make more room for après-ski fun! Add a RaxGo Wall-Mounted Ski Rack to your cart today. What You Get 1 x Wall-Mounted Ski Rack 4 x Sets of ski hooks Complete hardware kit Installation guide Specs & Details Max capacity: 5 pairs of skis Weight capacity: 300 pounds Rack size: 24 inches Material: black powder-coated steel Hooks: rubber-coated Recommended tools: stud finder, power drill, level How to Enjoy Follow instructions for finding studs, leveling, and installing rail Slide on ski racks and adjust to your specific placement preference Hang powder, racing and freestyle skis, snowblades, boards, and more Reclaim your space and enjoy all-season storage for your winter gear!