- Powerful 420-Watt Mini Steam Iron Easily Removes Wrinkles from Almost Any Fabric
- This Compact Iron Features Nonstick Ceramic Soleplate, 1-Touch Steam Control & Variable Voltage
- This Travel Iron Features Quick-Heat Technology that Heats it in Just 15 Seconds – Features 3 Heat Power Levels
- This Small Iron Features an Extra-Long Power Cord (7.5 Feet) that Conveniently Wraps & Clips Around the Iron Handle
- This Mini Iron has an Innovative Anti-Drip Design to Prevents Harmful Skin Burns & Frustrating Water Stains
Details: Adaptable convenience that irons out your chores.
You'll fall in love with this little iron after just one use. The Ivation No-Drip Mini Steam Iron is not only compact and portable, but also as functional and effective as larger, more expensive irons. It boasts a comfortable handle, simple heat selections, and a sleek, non-stick ceramic soleplate for beautifully smooth results. At 7.5 feet, the cord is exceptionally long so you can iron with ease regardless of outlet location, and it then conveniently wraps and snaps around the handle for easy, on-the-go portability. The anti-drip design prevents hot water drips that could burn skin or stain fabrics, while the versatile voltage selector makes the Mini Steam Iron an ideal companion on all your travels. This little iron is so simple and functional, you might start reaching for it for all your ironing needs!
What's in the Box?
- Mini Steam Iron with 7.5 ft. Cord
- Plastic measuring cup
- Manual & Warranty Card
Specs & Details
- 1.1-ounce (32 ML.) water capacity
- Rapid heating in just 15 seconds
- Temperature range: 140˚F - 428˚F (60˚C - 220˚C)
- Weighs in at just 1.08 LBS. (0.49 KGS.)
- Compact dimensions: 5.3" x 2.9" x 3.1"
How to Enjoy
- Set voltage using Voltage Selector
- For dry ironing: Plug cord into wall and select appropriate heat setting; iron is ready for use when Heat Indicator Light turns off
- For steam ironing: Fill unit with water using measuring cup; plug power cord into wall and select highest heat setting; when Heat Indicator Light turns off, press and lock steam button into raised position; iron is then ready to use