Size:1 Packš|š Color:Multicolor
The merlin solar helix from Solight is an LED solar lantern that weighs only 3 ounces and can be packed flat to carry in a purse or backpack. The merlin series optimizes the magic of six colors in one unit. Red, green, blue, yellow, white and pink leds create a spectacular array of beautiful hues. Simply press the button to change color -- display one steady color or set it to automatically change the colors for you. The merlin solar helix twists open & twists close into a 4.25 inch square. It is packed in paper packaging and can fit into a pant or coat pocket. The merlin solar helix is made from recyclable tpu, thermoplastic that has a unique memory for shape retention. A slight push will start the deflation process in motion and it will remember to flat pack back to a square. With only five hours of charging time, it radiates a soft, uniform light for up to eight hours, and can light a room of up to 100 square feet. It is made for the outdoors and can withstand extreme temperatures, wind, and rain. The merlin solar helix harnesses clean, renewable energy, which means zero carbon footprint and long-term clean energy.
- Easy to use lantern features settings for steady color / alternating color effect
- Uses renewable, clean solar energy, weighs only 2.6 ounces, can be packed flat to 0.25 inches thin
- Light a room of up to 100 sq. ft. by pressing power button 1x for low, 2x for high and 3x to flash
- Pv solar panel can recharge 80% discharged batteries in 4.1 hours of direct sunlight
- Made from water resistant, recyclable pet
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.