- Powerful 700 Watt (RMS) music system, Wirelessly stream and enjoy music from any Bluetooth device, 2-way bass reflex speaker system w/dedicated 8” sub
- Single disc CD player: FM radio w/20 station presets, USB input allows you to easily play & record music, Front audio input to easily connect other audio devices
- EQ & Bass Boost lets you customize the sound, Clock, alarm & sleep timer; wake or fall asleep to music, NFC, Remote Control, Child Lock and more
Wireless Music System
Bring your favorite music to life, with the deep lows, powerful kick drums and the clarity your sound deserves. Power up your playlists, listen to your favorite audio apps, CDs, radio stations, and more, all in one easy to use stereo system for all your musical needs.
Powerful, all-in-one design
Fill the room with sound from this full function, all-in-one stereo system featuring 700 watts RMS power, 2-way speaker system and dedicated 8 inch subwoofer. The MHC-ECL99BT rivals the performance of larger, more complex stereo systems with far less clutter.
USB connectivity is covered (2)
The convenient front USB input can be used to record from CD or connect, control, charge and playback a wide range of audio devices(2) like previous generations of iPod and iPhone products(3), Walkman players, USB thumb drives or other compatible USB devices.(2) Playback audio files stored on your device or directly from audio apps.
Enjoy convenient CD playback (1)
Play your favorite CDs or your personally recorded CD-R and CD-RW discs.(1) Users can even plays MP3 files that have been recorded to CD-R/RW discs.
Front AUX input
Use the front 3.5 mm audio input(4) to connect and playback music from other audio devices including MP3 players, tablets, PCs, smartphones and more. Hear the sound through the best audio system in the house.
(1) Playback may not be compatible with all files, depending on recording conditions.
(2) Not all USB devices are compatible. Check official website for complete details.
(3) Ability to use all generations of iPod products may vary as not all products are compatible. Compatible with iPod classic, iPod Nano 3rd gen, iPod nano 4th gen, iPod nano 5th gen, iPod nano 6th gen, iPod touch 2nd gen, iPod touch 3rd gen, iPod touch 4th gen, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S via USB cable, sold separately. Compatible with iPod touch 5th gen, iPod nano 7th gen and iPhone 5 via on-board 8 pin Lightning connector.
(4) Requires cable, sold separately.
(5) Front speakers: 235W + 235W (per channel at 3ohms, 1kHz), Subwoofer: 230W (at 3ohms, 100Hz, 1% THD)
2014 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, Walkman and the respective logos are trademarks of Sony Corporation. iPod, iPhone and Lightning connector are trademarks of Apple Inc. Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Use the integrated FM tuner to receive local broadcast signals. Users can select up to 20 FM preset stations.
Bass boost and EQ
With several music enhancement settings, users can dial in the sound by setting their own EQ curve or choose from one of the 8 preset EQ settings and increase low-end bass response by engaging the Bass Boost.
Stream your music wirelessly
Wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth device. The ECL99BT easily connects with your smartphone, iPad, computer, or other Bluetooth devices so you can enjoy the music you want without the wires, from up to approximately 30-feet away. With NFC (Near Field Communication) connecting is a snap. Just tap your phone to the ECL99BT and you’re instantly connected, and ready to start streaming your music in seconds.
LCD display with clock
The LCD display shows source playback information, volume level, sound settings and clock time. You can even select from 2 built-in timer functions including sleep or wake so you can fall asleep to music or wake to a CD, radio, etc at a preset time.
The Child Lock function prevents children from unintentionally operating the stereo. When the child lock is on, you can only control the stereo with the remote control preventing children from tampering with it.