- INCREDIBLE STYLING VERSATILITY “ Hot Brush Helps You Straighten, Smooth, Flip & Curl Hair With Professional Precision; Tames Static & Frizz For a Sleek Finish
- NEGATIVE ION TECHNOLOGY “ Ceramic & Tourmaline Elements Heat Fast & Generate Negative Ions to Moisturize & Silkify Dry, Brittle, Wiry Strands
- GENTLE BUT POWERFUL “ Heat Resistant Soft Tipped Bristles Comfort & Massage Scalp While Effectively Controlling Flyaways; Simple Brush Style Minimizes Damage
- EASY TEMPERATURE CONTROL “ LCD Interface Enables You to Regulate Heat Between 330°F & 430°F; Default Starts at 370°F & Adjusts in 20° Increments
- SUPERIOR SAFETY & COMFORT “ Ergonomically Designed Styler Maneuvers Easily With 360° Swivel Cord; Helpful 1-Hour Auto Shutoff Ensures Utmost Safety
Brush your way to shiny, gorgeous hair!
Everyone loves a sleek, straight-from-the-salon mane, but who wants to pay professional prices? With the Hot Brush by Vokai Labs, you can achieve fabulous, frizz-free hair from the convenience of home. Featuring an advanced LCD interface with temperature control, this all-in-one straightening and curling wonder utilizes the silkifying power of negative ions. Quality ceramic and tourmaline elements smooth and moisturize parched cuticles, quickly taming unruly strands for celeb-worthy style. As an alternative to harsh, damaging straightening plates, our soft-tipped bristles provide a gentle styling experience. Users also enjoy better maneuverability with a 360° swivel cord, while automatic shutoff kicks in after an hour to minimize fire hazard. If you're ready for soft, luscious locks every day of the year, then straighten no more”brush with Vokai Labs!
What You Get
- 1 Hot Brush by Vokai Labs
- User's guide
- A simple straightening solution
- Styling ease for any hairdo you please!
Specs & Details
- Power Rating: 125V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Temperature Variable: 330°F to 430°F
- Default Temperature: 370°F
- Adjusts in 20° Increments
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
How to Enjoy
- Plug tool into power outlet
- Press power & set your ideal temperature
- Separate hair into small sections
- Run brush through each section of strands
- For safety, avoid placing brush on soft surfaces
- Behold your silky, soft, beautiful hair!